Milky Way Fudge
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and candy bars. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 46 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2012
This recipe is simple and just melts in your mouth. It is the first recipe or shall I say fudge that i can make and it is just yummy.
Oct 21, 2012
This recipe is simple and just melts in your mouth. It is the first recipeor shall I say fudge that i can make and it is just yummy.