Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the raspberries in a food processor; cover and puree. Strain and discard seeds. Transfer puree to a large bowl. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into raspberry mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 hour.
- Transfer gelatin mixture to a large bowl. Beat on high speed until foamy. Gradually add cream; beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 168 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 23, 2018
This looks fantastic. Is it possible to make and freeze and then thaw before eating
Jan 12, 2015
I loved this recipe. The mouse would just melt in your mouth. I made this for a party. Every piece was gone!. I made more to taste. If you like raspberries this is your recipe!
Oct 12, 2010
this Mousse in Heavenly. it has a great taste.
Jul 28, 2010
This is awesome, totally heavenly!