Quick Strawberry Cobbler
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 22, 2013
I have made this several times. I made as is once with the strawberry pie filling, however, my husband preferred it when I used peach pie filling. This is one of my go to recipes for something good and quick.
Sep 14, 2013
I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.