Quick Strawberry Cobbler
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Place cake mixes in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 22, 2013
I have made this several times. I made as is once with the strawberry pie filling, however, my husband preferred it when I used peach pie filling. This is one of my go to recipes for something good and quick.
Sep 14, 2013
I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!