- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Additional pizza sauce, optional
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a skillet, butter side down. Top with the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and second bread slice, butter side up. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forPizza Grilled Cheese
"Pretty decent! All my kids enjoyed these sandwiches. Made for a quick warm lunch. I normally don't have provolone cheese on hand, but had leftovers from a previous meal; so this was a good way to use the rest of it up without going to waste. Will make again."