Lunch Box Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 94 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 25, 2017
I love the idea of pizza muffins. I have even packed them to take on vacation! They're the perfect bite.
Oct 29, 2016
So easy and tastey
Oct 14, 2013
Great treat for play date lunches!!!
Jan 25, 2012
So easy and the kids love them!
May 3, 2011
WOW! I made these with pilsbury flaky rolls. They're amazing. Yum!
Sep 10, 2010
I am going to try this but years ago when my kids were small, we did this with English muffins cut in half. Went over big then too.
May 12, 2010
This is so good!! We eat it all the time. They are great because they are so simple to make!
Aug 19, 2009
These freeze well and then can be zapped for 30 - 45 sec. to reheat from frozen.
Jun 26, 2009
These are AMAZING!