Pineapple Fluff Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 190 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Sep 2, 2019
I made this pie today and believe me it is super simple. I drained my pineapple in a colander and used a spoon to press out the juice. I made no changes to the recipe. The rest is simple. I got nothing but raves from hubby. We will have this again.
Mar 29, 2015
This tastes great, and goes together in a snap. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Jun 14, 2013
This makes a great, fluffy after dinner treat! Made a few times-- once I did not have a crust on hand so simply put into a bowl. The filling is so light and tasty that it was just as great on its own.
Apr 9, 2013
Nothing this easy should taste this good. :)
Jan 27, 2013
I substituted sugar free banana cream pudding instead of the lemon pudding. It was delicious!
Apr 11, 2011
went to a potluck, didn't know what to take, saw this recipe had the ingredients and it was the hit of the potluck and the only complaint was it was gone in minutes and I should have taken two.