Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers (about 48)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place ladyfingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Pour filling into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 255 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 29, 2015
My children and guest just love this I use cherry pie filling.Dorothea
Apr 18, 2015
This is a delicious recipe. I can't find lady fingers in our small town and have used pecan sandie cookies instead. They are a great replacement. A lovely spring dessert.
Feb 7, 2015
Apr 24, 2013
I've made this several times and have used a simple graham cracker crust each time (not a fan of lady fingers). Everyone always wants the recipe, there are never any leftovers!
Apr 24, 2012
I made this recipe but substituted graham cracker crust for the lady fingers - it was a big hit!
Jan 12, 2011
Apr 2, 2009
I made this years ago and everyone LOVES it! I plan to make it for Easter this year. It's especially beautiful if you put in on a pretty cake pedestal and tie a wide colorful ribbon around the cake. Enjoy!