Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers (about 48)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place ladyfingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Pour filling into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 255 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 29, 2015
My children and guest just love this I use cherry pie filling.Dorothea
Apr 18, 2015
This is a delicious recipe. I can't find lady fingers in our small town and have used pecan sandie cookies instead. They are a great replacement. A lovely spring dessert.
Feb 7, 2015
Apr 24, 2013
I've made this several times and have used a simple graham cracker crust each time (not a fan of lady fingers). Everyone always wants the recipe, there are never any leftovers!
Apr 24, 2012
I made this recipe but substituted graham cracker crust for the lady fingers - it was a big hit!
Jan 12, 2011
Apr 2, 2009
I made this years ago and everyone LOVES it! I plan to make it for Easter this year. It's especially beautiful if you put in on a pretty cake pedestal and tie a wide colorful ribbon around the cake. Enjoy!