Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13x9-in. pan. Bake 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- To serve, break pretzel mixture into small pieces. Stir into pineapple mixture.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 334 calories, 19g fat (13g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 29, 2018
I've made this several times and it's always a hit! In response to those who said the pretzel mix stuck to the pan, try lining your pan with parchment paper. It makes clean up a breeze!
Jun 29, 2018
This can be made in the micro the same as the oven other then the pretzel mixture will be stirred in to the fluff. Do everything the same way other then in micro on high for 2 -3 mins.
Jun 10, 2018
Very tasty, but like other reviews I also had trouble with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan.
May 7, 2018
Made it for a family gathering and it was a big hit. I had trouble though with the pretzel mixture sticking to the pan after I baked it. What did I do wrong?
Oct 30, 2017
This reminds me of a recipe my mom used to make. It's a perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Aug 5, 2014
It was just okay ...
Jun 1, 2014
A favorite at potlucks
Apr 6, 2012
I have made this one 20+ times. One of my families favorites! My husband can no longer eat nuts and he said the pretzels remind him of nuts. So fun for the kids to help make too! A great dessert for a hot summer day!
Apr 5, 2012
I made this for a potluck again and the reviews were great. Everybody is guessing what's in it and wants the recipe.
Sep 21, 2011
I am always preparing meals and this is the most requested dish I make. I even double and triple the recipe when I take it to a potluck and the dish will be scraped clean!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.