Caramel Apple Fluff
Nancy Baker of Boonville, Missouri writes, "This fun salad is so simple to make and doesn't contain any unusual ingredients that require a special trip to the store. Give it a try. You’ll be pleased with the results."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple. Add the apple, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 319 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.