- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
"Yum! Excellent, I also seasoned the chicken before I grilled it and mixed with butter lettuce. I will make it again...Thanks."