For a book club event, I created pastrami roll-ups with cream cheese and a pickle. Those tasty roll-ups quickly pulled a disappearing act. —Merritt Heinrich, Oswego, Illinois
Featured In: 38 Low-Carb Snacks Your Family Will Love
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 slices lean deli pastrami
- 12 dill pickle spears
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and blue cheese until blended. If necessary, pat pastrami and pickles dry with paper towels.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each pastrami slice; top with a pickle spear. Roll up tightly. Cut each roll into four slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Pastrami Roll-Ups in Taste of Home April/May 2015, p75
Reviews forPastrami Roll-Ups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2016
"This was easy to make and tasted great. It was a hit at my party. Nice to make for summer when you don't want to turn on the oven."