- 2 pounds smoked sausage links
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Russian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Cut sausages diagonally into 1/2-in. slices; cook in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Transfer sausages to a 3-qt. slow cooker; discard drippings.
- Add dressings, brown sugar and juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forParty Sausages
"My family loves this appetizer ! So easy to make with great flavors, I have served this at many of our holiday gatherings!"
"Very good for parties!"
"These are great! I used the new Hillshire Farm turkey small sausages and they tasted great."