Parmesan-Ranch Pan Rolls
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 18 portions; shape each into a ball. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, butter and ranch dressing mix.
- Roll balls in cheese mixture; arrange in 2 greased 9-in. square baking pans. Sprinkle with onion. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 210 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Oct 5, 2010
forgot to tell you the onions have to be really cut fine, or maybe even put the onions on the bottom, they didn't cook enough on top
Oct 5, 2010
i couldn't find frozen dough, so used my breadmaker to dough stage..everyone loved these, made them once about a month ago, couldn't remember where i found the recipe, glad i came across it again.
Jul 28, 2010
Great recipe! I think I will leave off the onions next time.