Overnight Fruit Cup
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 firm banana, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add orange juice concentrate; mix well. Add all of the fruit; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Mar 6, 2020
I have used this recipe as printed over the years and found it to be very successful. I wonder if we can hear from more. Where are the reviews that gave it 4 1/2 stars?
Apr 9, 2012
I also wonder about the size of the jello packet. This was good but the consistency was very strange - I was almost embarassed to serve it.
Jan 4, 2008
I wonder if there is a mistake and it should be a 6 oz. pkg. of lemon [email protected]