Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; drizzle over potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 430 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Apr 6, 2018
Made these for supper tonight and they were delicious! I used yellow potatoes and left the skin on. I will definitely save this recipe to use again. Baked them in the oven along with my oven fried pork chops.
Sep 16, 2017
I didn't realize I had run out of cheddar cheese until I had these ready to put in the oven. These were delicious anyway. I will definitely be making these again and again.
Jun 23, 2010
Made this several times for a Harvest crew and they thought it was the best.