Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
I found this recipe in a newspaper and adjusted it somewhat by adding additional Parmesan cheese. This is a wonderful side dish, and since the potatoes are cooked with the skin on, they are nutritious as well as delicious.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 267 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes in Reminisce Extra July 2010