- 5 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; drizzle over potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forOven Potatoes
"Made these for supper tonight and they were delicious! I used yellow potatoes and left the skin on. I will definitely save this recipe to use again. Baked them in the oven along with my oven fried pork chops."
"I didn't realize I had run out of cheddar cheese until I had these ready to put in the oven. These were delicious anyway. I will definitely be making these again and again."
"Made this several times for a Harvest crew and they thought it was the best."