VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spoon some of the sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p52
Reviews forOven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review