Orange Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips, chopped
- 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. In another bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Spoon 3/4 cup coleslaw mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 399 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 948mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 8g fiber), 17g protein.
Mar 15, 2014
I thought this was good. I added some red onion after I tried it as written and next time I would add more sunflower kernels. My son liked his heated.
Oct 10, 2012
This was good but I thought it needed something. Next time I am going to add some red onion. Very good, though, with the bbq sauce and coleslaw flavors.
Mar 8, 2011
The flavor was fun but as the other reviewer mentioned go lite on the sauce. (Too wet and messy and taste was overpowering for the chicken/nuts/broccoli) You need to really drain the mandarins (salad spinner?) and maybe only use 1/4 a cup of coleslaw dressing sauce.Substituted pine nuts for sunflower and cut the bell pepper and don't pick a barbecue sauce that is overly sweet.
Mar 6, 2011
The flavor is amazing! Go lite on the salad dressing otherwise liquid pours out the bottom of the wrap.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.