No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
—Mrs. Jaye Bloomer, Canoga Park, California
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and sour cream. Stir in pineapple. Spread into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 292 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Cheese Cake in Reminisce May/June 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.