Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 0g sugar total.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 23, 2016
Quick addition to appetizer night. Bread was difficult to cut partially through but my bread was day-old.
Dec 11, 2015
Quick and easy!!
Feb 5, 2015
I made this for our super bowl party and it was a big hit!
Aug 8, 2014
My family loves this! We've used it as a side dish and made it as a main course too. I've also put it together and frozen it before the baking step. You can take it out anytime and pop it in the oven like a pre-made garlic bread. Very handy to have when you need something quick!
Jul 24, 2009
To add more flavor to this bread I would use a no salt garlic spread in place of the butter, and if you made your own low fat french loaf, it would be even healthier!!! Thanks for the recipe.