Mom’s Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
I make these fluffy scrambled eggs when family comes for breakfast or when I just want to do something extra special for myself in the morning. My favorite cheese for this recipe is freshly grated white cheddar, but whatever you have in the fridge works! —Kailey Thompson, Palm Bay, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 bacon strips
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bread slices, toasted
- Hot pepper sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove; drain on paper towels and break into 1-inch pieces. Discard drippings. In the same pan, cook and stir eggs over medium heat until almost set. Stir in 2 tablespoons butter; cook and stir until no liquid egg remains. Add cheese, parsley, dill, salt, pepper and remaining 4 tablespoons butter; stir gently until cheese is melted.
- Top toast with eggs and bacon; drizzle with hot pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 403 calories, 29g fat (14g saturated fat), 338mg cholesterol, 772mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.