Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, lemon-pepper and salt. Stir in bacon.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 362 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 483mg cholesterol, 954mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 14, 2015
We left out the salt and we loved these eggs.
Jul 22, 2014
For those that don't like the salt, I did 4 eggs 1 tbl nonfat cream cheese parm to taste added a little pepper and it was perfect
Sep 11, 2011
very tasty. I used ham instead of bacon.
Mar 21, 2011
My daughter has raved about this egg recipe she makes for dinner. I did try it for brunch and it was okay. I followed it exactly and thought it was too salty with the addition of grated cheese as well as salt. I'd make it again without the additional salt and add less cream cheese as well.
Jan 30, 2011
The first time I made this recipe I didn't have lemon-pepper so I used slightly less plain pepper and it turned out delicious.
Jan 13, 2011
eggs were very fluffy.too much bacon, but that might be my taste.insoftened the cream cheese then added the cream, this worked very well.i also omitted the salt, it would have been too salty otherwise. these eggs would be very good in a burrito with some cheddar and potatoes.