Vegetable Scrambled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, green pepper, milk, onions, salt and pepper. Pour into a lightly greased skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add the tomato; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 96 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 1, 2012
Generous portion and tasty! I don't think I'd realize it was egg substitute. I took a few minutes to soften the peppers and onions in the skillet before I poured in the egg sub.
Jul 20, 2011
I even added in a little ham. These were very good.