Four-Cheese Baked Eggs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + standing
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups grated Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives or chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat ricotta and cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs, butter, salt and pepper; beat until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour with baking powder; add to egg mixture. Stir in Gruyere and chives. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 31, 2018
love this recipe - fun to make and so much cheese which is my kind of a meal. I did sprinkle some chives on top after baking just for the prettyness. LOve this recipe