Cheese Tomato Egg Bake
While making eggs, I wanted something different, so I created this egg bake. We loved it! I hope you will, too. —Jonathan Miller, Naugatuck, Connecticut
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 slice process American cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg substitute, salad dressing and garlic powder. Spray the bottom of a 3-cup round baking dish with cooking spray. Pour half of the egg mixture into dish; top with tomato and cheese. Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until completely set and a knife comes out clean.