Gourmet Scrambled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, chives and basil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until completely set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 289 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 439mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
May 26, 2017
Saw this in article about old ads, It was in mayo ad and even though the author said it made them want to throw up...I posted that I was going to try it....sounds good to me.
Feb 15, 2017
These eggs are absolutely delicious! The mayo gives them such a creamy texture and I can't wait to make them again!
Apr 22, 2016
I'm always experimenting with scrambled eggs and this one is now in my rotation!
May 4, 2014
I've been scrambling eggs with mayonnaise since the 1970's. The cheese and spices are a nice addition. Great recipe!
May 3, 2014
I never thought of adding mayonnaise to scrambled eggs! But now that I tried it, I'm hooked!
Nov 23, 2012
These eggs are sooo good. This recipe is a favorite, go-to egg dish. The taste is similar to that of an omlet. Will make this often.
Jun 30, 2009
I finally found a breakfast recipe that my two picky daughters will gobble up!!