Festive Scrambled Eggs
Every bit as quick as scrambled eggs are meant to be, this hearty dish— with red pimientos and green parsley or chives— is nice for hectic Christmas mornings.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or chives
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and 1 cup milk. Add the salt, pepper, pimientos and parsley. In a small bowl, combine flour and remaining milk until smooth; stir into egg mixture. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.