- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with parsley if desired.
2 stuffed egg halves: 154 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.