Picnic Stuffed Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 154 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 3, 2014
Mine came out runny. My husband didn't like them at all. I don't think it's the recipe.....I always over pour Worcestershire sauce.....I'm sure that's what made it runny. I won't make these again....not a fan of pickle relish anyway!
Sep 10, 2013
This was delicious. They were all gone at our family picnic
Apr 7, 2013
I have been using this recipe since I found it in a magazine pull-out somewhere around 2002. It's a fave at my house!
Dec 28, 2011
We enjoyed these eggs, great taste
Dec 23, 2008
What a nice twist to deviled eggs! I sprinkled mine with smoked paprika for my own little twist. I will continue to make these yummy eggs...A+!