Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 94 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 18, 2018
Wil try to get it made at home or will try to have it at some large restaurant-hopefully I may taste it-yummy-delicious thanks for recipe
Aug 7, 2014
My secret ingredient is love. But these are delicious!
Apr 10, 2012
These were a big hit at our Easter dinner. The indgrediants were hard to find, as a matter of fact, I ended up making the mango chutney. But I think the end result was worth it as everyone seemed to like these the best of the two deviled egg recipes I made.
Mar 26, 2012
This is wonderful! The only goat cheese we had was smoked - imparted an excellent flavor - and had to substitute celery seed because we were out of celery - but it was very, very good. Can also taste the mango, quite subtly. Nice after taste as well. Yummy!