Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 94 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 18, 2018
Wil try to get it made at home or will try to have it at some large restaurant-hopefully I may taste it-yummy-delicious thanks for recipe
Aug 7, 2014
My secret ingredient is love. But these are delicious!
Apr 10, 2012
These were a big hit at our Easter dinner. The indgrediants were hard to find, as a matter of fact, I ended up making the mango chutney. But I think the end result was worth it as everyone seemed to like these the best of the two deviled egg recipes I made.
Mar 26, 2012
This is wonderful! The only goat cheese we had was smoked - imparted an excellent flavor - and had to substitute celery seed because we were out of celery - but it was very, very good. Can also taste the mango, quite subtly. Nice after taste as well. Yummy!