Open-Faced Egg Sandwiches
I always experiment with different herbs on my eggs, since I eat them every morning. This one became one of my favorites! —Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Whisk the egg whites, eggs and cheese; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set.
- Spread butter over toast; top with egg mixture. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Serve immediately.