Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 hamburger buns, split
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, green pepper, milk, mustard and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well; shape into six patties.
- Spread cut sides of buns with butter; top each with a patty. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 14-17 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 274 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 755mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Jun 23, 2010
Very quick and yummy, I added diced onion, and replaced the milk with A1 steak sauce. And I added garlic salt to the tops of the buttered buns. My family likes a lot of spicy flavor, and they all loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.