Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. In a small skillet heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until egg is completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in ham and cheese.
- On a greased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half the filling down the center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal. Bake until golden brown, 10-14 minutes.
1 each: 345 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.