Crab Salad Pockets
When I'm out of crab, I substitute tuna with great results. This sandwich makes a nice, light lunch.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces imitation crabmeat, flaked or canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, cucumber, peppers, onion, celery and seafood seasoning. Stir in mayonnaise. Fill pita halves with crab mixture.