Mini Ham Quiches
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 3 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, cheddar cheese and olives; divide among 12 greased muffin cups. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Pour over ham mixture. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 quiche: 141 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
May 6, 2015
Great classic recipe! These mini quiches come together quickly! Using what I had in hand -- whole milk, still turned out great. With a fresh fruit salad this made a great brunch for after church. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I love cooking for my family. This was loved by all.
Jan 18, 2012
I used sausage instead of ham, skipped the olives, put salsa in instead of hot pepper, and it was still amazing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.