Mini Ham Quiches
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, cheddar cheese and olives; divide among 12 greased muffin cups. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Pour over ham mixture. Bake at 375° until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 quiche: 141 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 6, 2015
Great classic recipe! These mini quiches come together quickly! Using what I had in hand -- whole milk, still turned out great. With a fresh fruit salad this made a great brunch for after church. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I love cooking for my family. This was loved by all.
Jan 18, 2012
I used sausage instead of ham, skipped the olives, put salsa in instead of hot pepper, and it was still amazing!