Miniature Ham Loaves
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and cracker crumbs; mix well. Add ham and sausage. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into individual loaves. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; mix well. Pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour, basting after 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 335 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 902mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Aug 23, 2013
I turn to this recipe whenever I need to feed a crowd good food. Great recipe.
Apr 17, 2008
My family loves this recipe! I usually make for my husband's birthday or for Valentine's Day. But I use store-bought diced ham instead of ground. It gives it a little different texture which my husband loves.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.