Miniature Ham Loaves
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and cracker crumbs; mix well. Add ham and sausage. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into individual loaves. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; mix well. Pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour, basting after 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 335 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 902mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2013
I turn to this recipe whenever I need to feed a crowd good food. Great recipe.
Apr 17, 2008
My family loves this recipe! I usually make for my husband's birthday or for Valentine's Day. But I use store-bought diced ham instead of ground. It gives it a little different texture which my husband loves.