Ham & Gruyere Mini Quiches
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes10 mini quiches
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; fold in Gruyere cheese, ham and onions. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Freeze option:Bake and cool quiches. Transfer quiches to a large resealable plastic freezer bag and freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350°. Transfer quiches to a greased baking sheet; bake 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 mini quiche: 144 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 9, 2019
Great recipe. Easy, delicious and the individual portions make a great presentation for sharing. I made these for my son's school for teacher appreciation week and they were a big hit. I made half as directed with ham and half with mushrooms to accommodate the vegetarian teachers.
Jan 20, 2019
Super Easy! I’ve replaced the ham
Aug 22, 2017
Loved these! I added chopped, saut?ed mushrooms.
Nov 1, 2015
Great recipe! I make and freeze these.
Feb 14, 2013
this is such a tasty recipe! I make these and put them in individual zip lock bags and freeze them and then my husband can have a hot breakfast whenever he desires. I usually make them in jumbo muffin cups and get 6 per recipe. Very, very good recipe!