Ham & Gruyere Mini Quiches
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes10 mini quiches
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; fold in Gruyere cheese, ham and onions. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Freeze option:Bake and cool quiches. Transfer quiches to a large resealable plastic freezer bag and freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350°. Transfer quiches to a greased baking sheet; bake 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 mini quiche: 144 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 22, 2017
Loved these! I added chopped, saut?ed mushrooms.
Nov 1, 2015
Great recipe! I make and freeze these.
Feb 14, 2013
this is such a tasty recipe! I make these and put them in individual zip lock bags and freeze them and then my husband can have a hot breakfast whenever he desires. I usually make them in jumbo muffin cups and get 6 per recipe. Very, very good recipe!