Garlic-Herb Mini Quiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes45 mini quiches
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the spreadable cheese, milk and eggs. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet; fill each with 2 teaspoons mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 mini quiche: 31 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 9, 2018
These are officially my new go-to appetizer recipe for any party (or brunch!). Super easy to make, they're quick enough that you barely break a sweat. Served them for a book club and they were a big hit (everyone loves quiche and they're so cute)! Definitely recommend that if you make any in advance, that you reheat in the oven and not the microwave so the phyllo stays crispy. Fair warning: be careful with the boxes of phyllo tart shells. I dropped one while unpacking groceries and had a lot of broken shells that couldn't be used.
Nov 7, 2012
I served this at a recent dinner party at my home. All of my friends raved about this recipe and couldn't believe how easy (and light) they were.