Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Divide bread cubes among four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mustard; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve desired number of quiches. Cool remaining quiches; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen quiches: Carefully remove frozen quiches from ramekins. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or microwave-safe plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or microwave at 50% power for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
1 each: 233 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 339mg cholesterol, 564mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.