Sausage Breakfast Pockets
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine sausage, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 3 tablespoons sausage mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch to seal.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 380 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 28, 2017
Quick pocket to assemble. My didn't turn out as pretty as the picture on this site but it was very tasty.
Jul 17, 2017
We thought these were pretty good. I used the 1/4 lb it asked for but found that it wasn't really enough to fill the crescent rolls. While they were delicious after first making them, they did not reheat as well - the crescent roll became gummy. These are good if you plan on eating it all in one sitting.
Aug 16, 2014
Breakfast is my favorite meal and what is not to like with this recipe? Sausage, cheese and I added some scrambled eggs to mine! These are easy to make and easy to take. Just the thing for a breakfast on the road or for a great addition to a breakfast buffet! I might try these with ham instead of sausage.
Sep 28, 2013
Very good! Super easy !! I used reduced fat Crescent dough and 2% fat free cheddar cheese to decrease some excess calories. This recipe doubles well.
Feb 22, 2013
I made this for a food day at work and everyone loved them! I made 4X the recipe and made them mini so I had a few left to take home. Both of my kids really enjoyed and asked when I would make them at home.
Mar 3, 2012
This is an every weekend request in my home. We all love them. We give it five stars!
Dec 14, 2011
I use a mini muffin pan, makes it very easy to load and let the kids fill as they want with a variety of their favorite ingredients.
Nov 8, 2011
My teenager loves these for breakfast before school. I make a batch and they keep great in the fridge. : )
Nov 5, 2011
SUPER EASY!!! My husband said they tasted like something you would get at McDonalds. I think they're better than that though! Quick and easy for company!
Oct 2, 2011
Family loved these, and they are pretty easy to make too.