Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces diced fully cooked ham or sliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- Warmed spaghetti or pizza sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, ham and garlic powder. Divide each loaf into eight pieces.
- On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 5-in. circle. Place filling in the center of each circle. Bring dough over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with sauce if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 171 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Sep 22, 2008
Do these freeze well? I live alone and am looking for recipes I can make,freeze and take out one at a time for supper. Does it work to freeze the sauce in small portions and freeze?granee2,Oklahoma
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.