Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 envelopes brown gravy mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in water and gravy mixes. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Drain noodles. Serve with meat mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 584 calories, 32g fat (19g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 1207mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 30, 2016
I made this with a whole onion and 12 oz fresh mushrooms and it was awesome! Quick and easy. I will definitely make this again.
Jul 15, 2014
This recipe really didn't have much taste at all .... No one in the family liked it. I won't make it again.
Feb 6, 2014
going on the reviews added worcestershire sauce and leftover steak added more mushrooms and onions and it was really good will make again.
Jun 10, 2013
This recipe was very bland.
Mar 26, 2013
Excellent recipe! My whole family loved it. The only changes I made were to add more mushrooms and lessen the sour cream just a bit. Otherwise wonderful.
Mar 23, 2013
We like less fat so I used 93% lean beef and drained and patted it with paper towels before putting it back in the skillet and adding the veggies. Also added 1 tsp prepared creamy horseradish to zip it up a little. Will make it again.
Mar 20, 2013
Very poor in nutritional value, esp. calories, sodium and fat. Not good for kids!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 23, 2011
we really enjoyed this & so easy
Apr 9, 2010
Looks tasty BUT please LOOK at the nutrition counts here ... this is VERY HIGH in sat fat, sodium AND calories ! NOT a healthy meal for anyone & esp kids !
Mar 3, 2010
I found this extremly easy to make. Next time will add a little beef boullion for extra beef flavor. Served with some steamed broccoli and fresh bread & butter.