Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 7 hours
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup beef consomme
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. In a small bowl, combine flour and sour cream until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Cover and cook 1 hour longer or until thickened. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 348 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 1056mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Aug 27, 2014
Just made this today and we loved it! So easy to make and very tasty. Even my husband liked it and he normally doesn't like dishes like this. I never had beef consommé so I used chicken broth. Worked out fine. This recipe will be a keeper and one I will share.
Aug 17, 2013
My family thought it was awesome !
Jan 24, 2012
This was missing something. It wasnt quite creamy enough either. My husband ate it just fine but it wasnt what I was looking for.
Apr 15, 2009
Slow Cooker, Salmon Fillets--Same Thing!
Sep 25, 2008
Why does the Method say Salmon Fillets on these recipes?