- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, rice, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Shape into six round patties. Wrap a strip of bacon around each patty; fasten with a wooden toothpick.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.