Mixed Olive Crostini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in mozzarella cheese and parsley. Cut baguette into 24 slices; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with olive mixture.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 102 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 17, 2018
We love these so much, I always have a batch in the freezer. I make them up on a cookie sheet, freeze for about 20 minutes and put the batch in a freezer bag. Whenever we have unexpected company, I have something to serve them. No need to defrost. Instead of mozzarella, I use Monterey jack
Feb 21, 2012
kids loved it
Jan 31, 2011
We just had these this weekend and we loved them. The only problem is I'm having trouble staying out of the refridgerator to eat the leftovers! Delicious and really easy to make. Thanks for the recipe, it will be used often!
Jun 13, 2010
Excellent. I made a batch of these and we decided to sample them before our quests arrived and ended up eating the entire tray! I made them up ahead of time so all that needed to be done was pop them in the oven and they turned out fine. I might try doubling the recipe and spreading it onto a loaf of italian bread for larger slices.