Olive Pepperoni Spread
Pizza lovers will adore this quick-and-easy dip. If you’re serving picky eaters, keep the black olives on the side. Cheri Authement - Appleton, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced and quartered pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Bagel chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate. Layer with pizza sauce, Italian cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with bagel chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 126 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Pizza Dip in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009
Apr 20, 2015
Lovely recipe- quick and delicious. I go back to it again and again.
Jan 28, 2011
This was very good but it doesn't make a whole lot - it needs to be doubled or tripled for parties.