Mini Reuben Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing. Spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 58 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 21, 2014
I made these for Easter and they went fast. I made two dozen and they were gone in 15 minutes. I made one dozen as per the recipie and the other dozen with a mayo/3 mustard (1Tbsp of Miracle Whip + 1 Tsp deli mustard + 1 Tsp honey mustard + 1 Tsp hot & bold mustard) substitute for the thousand island dressing as I knew there were people who are not fond of thousand island. Both were fantastic and hits.
Mar 23, 2014
Tasty and easy to make ...would make a great appetizer for a party!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.