Mini Pizza Muffin Cups
I just baked these mini pizzas and the kids are already demanding more. The no-cook pizza sauce and refrigerated dough make this meal a snap. —Melissa Haines, Valparaiso, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- pepperoni, olives, sausage, onion, green pepper, Canadian bacon, pineapple, tomatoes, fresh basil and crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients.
- Unroll pizza crust; cut into 16 squares. Press squares onto bottom and up sides of 16 ungreased muffin cups, allowing corners to hang over edge.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce mixture into each cup. Top with cheese; add toppings as desired. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve remaining sauce mixture with pizzas.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked pizzas in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat pizzas on a baking sheet in a preheated 425° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 pizzas with 2 tablespoons sauce: 209 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.