Mango Ginger Smoothies
I blend smoothies every morning and change the flavors. My favorite version features mango with a spicy bite of ginger.—David Lee, Irvine, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mango chunks
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 172 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Mango Ginger Smoothie in Breakfast & Brunch 2015 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.