- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- Additional fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon peel, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons basil; top with lemon slices.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. If desired, top with additional basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon Salmon with Basil
"This was quite good. I halved the recipe for my husband and myself. My only addition was a sprinkling of salt-free Southwest seasoning along with the salt and pepper, because I didn't have as much lemon peel or basil as I would have preferred. I'll make this again."